On an initial fixed fee basis followed by an annual maintenance contract, Massini Group will build and host a marketing reference database, in our systems or yours, that supports significant improvements in marketing and sales campaigns results via knowledge-based structured decision support.
Massini Group defines a marketing reference database as :
- a single data repository that contains accounts, sites, contacts, touch history, response history and purchase history ;
- populated with attributes at all levels based on append, consolidation and abstraction processes ;
- with fundamental maintenance processes applied at all levels.
The following are key processes applied by Massini Group in building a marketing reference database :
- consolidation of all available sources of accounts, site, contacts, purchase history, response history, purchase history with specific ID-based reference back to the originating system ;
- maintenance of add, modify and delete processes based upon changes in source systems ;
- consolidation of external sources of response where the marketing reference database is not used as source data for marketing campaigns ;
- appending of corporate hierarchy to link sites to parent sites or accounts to parent accounts ;
- appending of firmographic attributes and specialized attributes based upon matching of third party data sets – with ID based reference back to the originating source where possible ;
- appending of attributes resulting from predictive analytics at the account level, site level or contact level ;
- matching of contacts to sites and accounts ;
- appending of contacts to sites and accounts deemed important for which gaps in contact coverage exist ;
- abstraction of touch and response history into standard technology interest profiles ( TIPs ), solution interest profiles ( SIPs ), product opportunity profiles ( POPs ), message interest, offer interest and relationship status or sales pipeline status ;
- abstraction of contact titles to consistent, auditable function and organization level attributes ;
- field normalization and standardization, CASS processing or international equivalent, NCOA processing or international equivalent and de-duplication and merging ;
- aging analysis to retire contacts without response or confirmation after a specified time.